- Start your journey to the amazing Ladakh and reach the Leh airport in the evening.
- Head over to your accommodation in Leh and visit nearby places in the evening like Leh Royal Palace, Shanti Stupa, Zorawar fort, and try out local restaurants and cuisine.
- Start your day with breakfast, today will be more Leh exploration
- Visit the Shey Palace, Druk Padma Karpo School, and Thiksey Monastery before lunch for some tranquility
- Head over to the Sangam viewpoint after lunch
- Today after breakfast head over to the amazing Nubra valley
- On the way to Nubra, visit Khardung La pass, the highest motorable pass in the world!
- Check in to your stay in Nubra and rest for a while before going out for a tour
- Visit the Diskit Gompa, Maitreya Buddha, and Hunder sand dunes, and experience the Bactrian camel safari.
- Have a relaxing dinner under the night sky and try some authentic Tibetan dishes
- After a day in Nubra, head over to the untouched and offbeat village of Turtuk
- The village of Turtuk is one of the only Balti villages in India and lies right next to the LOC.
- Experience the culture and heritage in the village along with some breathtaking views
- You'll visit the Turtuk waterfall, Balti Heritage House and Museum, and have lunch at Balti kitchen
- After exploring the village of Turtuk head over to the beautiful Pangong lake
- En route to Pangong Tso, chill at the Shyok river and have some amazing local food besides the river.
- Check-in to your lakeside camps at Pangong Tso and relax at the cafes besides the lake amidst the amazing weather
- Start your day at the Pangong Lake and head over back to Leh
- Upon reaching Leh and check-in, shop your heart out at the Leh market and explore a bit more
- Visit places like the Magnetic Hills, Gurdwara Pathar Sahib, and Pay tribute to Indian army at Hall of Fame
- Overnight stay on your last night
- Catch your flight back to your home with some beautiful memories of a great experience of Ladakh
Click Here to Book your Ladakh Experience →